Ready to create proposals that close?
The Secret To High Converting Proposals
After creating thousands of proposals during my online marketing career, I've learned the secret to creating high converting proposals. The secret is not about creating a comprehensive proposal that provides a tremendous amount of immediate value. Nor is it about creating a professionally designed template that incorporates in-depth, psychological selling strategies and tactics.
Get Your Prospect To Say "Yes" In Their Mind As They Read Your Proposal
The real secret is to get your prospect to say "yes" in their mind as they go through your proposal. The way to do this is by truly understanding your prospect's needs, knowing what to include in the proposal and in what order, presenting the most effective fee and term options, and knowing the best way to follow up with them.
My course will teach you everything you need to know and will answer frequently asked proposal creation questions and how to respond to common objections. You're just a few clicks away from closing more deals!
Don’t Take My Word For It
Founder, Dynamik 365
Freelance Content Marketing Specialist
Here's Exactly What You'll Get Inside
"How To Create Proposals That Close"
- Instanct, 24/7 access to your course at the SalesWill Academy
- Over 2-hours of video training broken into nine lessons
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: Prep Work
- Lesson 3: How To Structure Your Proposal
- Lesson 4: Presenting Your Proposal
- Lesson 5: Following Up
- Lesson 6: What To Do If Your Proposal Doesn't Close
- Lesson 7: Other Considerations
- Lesson 8: Common Questions and Inclusions
- Lesson 9: My SEO Proposal Template
- Downloadable videos and lesson documents
- The exact proposal I use to close $7,500 per month SEO clients, which also acts as the template I’ve used to close three $10,000 per month clients and one $32,250 per month client. (Yes, that's right...a $32,250 per month client!)
- My client Forecasting & ROI spreadsheet to help convey the benefit of your services in numbers that your prospects can easily understand.